Saturday 7 May 2011

Happy National Scrapbook Day!!

I was a bit disappointed that I wasn't going to be able to go scrap with my in-person friends to celebrate NSD, but I've got the dining room all to myself for today and tomorrow and plan on doing some projects and challenges at home. I'm following the Fiskateers celebration and think I will try to get in on the blog hop I saw from some of the blogs I follow once I get a few things done. If I start "hopping" now, I'll spend the whole day getting inspired, but won't actually get anything done! Check back later, or check out my gallery on Fiskateers and see if I actually get anything accomplished!

What are you doing to celebrate NSD and then Mother's Day? (The flower above was made for a Fiskateers challenge!)

1 comment:

  1. YOUR FLOWERS ARE BEAUTIFUL U made for NSD #6 Thank U for telling How too I M going to try.. HAPPY MOTHERS DAY AND HAPPY SCARPPING DAY TO U TOO..:O)

    ReplyDelete