Friday 29 April 2011

What paper size do you primarily use?

Are there any 8" x 8" scrapbookers out there?? I started scrapping with 8.5" x 11" but had trouble fitting everything onto each layout, so I moved up to 12" x 12" a few years into my hobby.

I have been working on a Disney scrapbook for just over a year now using an 8" x 8" album that was given to me as a 2009 Christmas gift prior to our February 2010 trip...and I thought I had a hard time fitting everything onto 8.5" x 11"?! I love the album but have been struggling with making pleasing layouts given such a small space to work with. I've created a web album of my Disney scrapbook as it currently stands to show you what I've done so far. (https://picasaweb.google.com/hannam.christine/DisneyScrapbook?authkey=Gv1sRgCOWoqM2jzt3u3wE&feat=directlink)

If you have any tips on how to get the most out of an 8" x 8" page, I'm all ears! (Mickey Mouse pun most definitely intended!!)

2 comments:

  1. Your album is really cute. I normally scrap 12x12. I hve done 6x6, but never 8x8.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your album looks great.
    I mainly do 12x12's but when going smaller I found that it helps to downsize everything especially photos.

    ReplyDelete